For over 11,000 years natural feather fletching has been the high-tech choice for fletching any arrow. Feather fletching offers an unbeatable combination of extremely light weight, high strength, fold down forgiveness, and aerodynamic "grip". No man made material comes close.
Trueflight Feathers have been the world leader in arrow fletching for over 50 years. Every Trueflight Feather is hand processed and hand inspected at least 3 times before leaving our plant. All of our gathering and processing is done entirely in the U.S. under U.S. labor and environmental laws.
Please be our guest and check out our (hopefully!) useful information on Trueflight Feathers and arrow fletching in general:
- Feathers Vs Plastic Vanes -- A detailed comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Feather Fletching Guide -- A general guide to choosing and using feathers including custom splicing and trimming.
- Trueflight's Products -- Photos and descriptions of the many types and colors which we produce.
- Examples -- Examples of arrows fletched with Trueflight Feathers.
- Buying Trueflight Feathers -- Advice and references for purchasing our feathers. Individuals, dealers and distributors will all find appropriate information.
- Distributors -- Distributors of Trueflight Feathers.
- Flu-Flu Instructions -- NEW! How to make quick and easy Flu-Flu arrows.
- Newsletter -- Latest news and commentary from the folks at Trueflight Feathers.
- Frequently Asked Questions -- Feathers, fletching and archery in general.
- Employment Opportunities with Trueflight -- Jobs in Northern Wisconsin.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ScentHeadTM FISHING BAIT! Leaves a trail of BloodScentTM for fish to follow! Click Here!
Web page design, text and photos Copyright© 2016 by Trueflight Mfg. Co., Inc., Manitowish Waters, WI.
Home - Feathers Vs Vanes - Fletching Guide - Products - Examples - Buying - Distributors - Flu-Flu Instructions - Newsletter - FAQ